Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Abdul Wahid Shaikh 37 Divorced Male From Thane Maharashtra

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

*Naam*Shaikh Abdul Wahid 
*Cast ya surname? Shaikh*
*Age?37*
*Walid Walida?* Late Shaikh Abdul Wajid 
Khajabi House Wife 
*Baki Family?* 7 Brother married 
2 Sister Married 
*City ya Address?*Bhiwandi Dist Thane 
*Education?*12 th
*Aapka Job ya Business Details?*PWD licence and Current Management in Emzed promotion 
*Monthly Income?*33000
*Aapki Height?*5.6 
*Marrital status?*Divorced with 2 child 
*Maslak? Sunni Hanfi Dargah Niyaz (Sunni / Deobandi / Ahle hadis)*

*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?*Hijabi, ba akhlaq, namazi deendar hona chahiye.... Unmarried divorcees and widow mujhe contact kar sakte hai.... Note.....Don't send messages with bad habits

*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega? Maharashtra*

*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko?*I work in private sector, my post is of manager. My annual income is Rs 4 lakh. I live in a joint family. And I also have my own personal flat



*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel

Comments

Online Chat