Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Tousif Baig 29 Unmarried Male From Dubai Native Bangalore

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

*Naam?* Tousif Baig
*Cast ya surname?* Baig
*Age?* 29
*Walid Walida?*
Father: Garments Business
Mother: House wife
*Baki Family?*
Sister: Married 
Brother in law: Own construction Business 
Younger Sibling: 8th Grade
*City ya Address?*
Bangalore 
*Education?*
BBA graduate
*Aapka Job ya Business Details?*
Job: Working as Team Leader in banking field in Dubai
*Monthly Income?*1 lac 50 thousand in Indian rupees
*Aapki Height?*5.7
*Marrital status?*unmarried

*Maslak? Sunni

*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?* Graduate in any field, Namaazi, good looking

*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega?* Bangalore 

*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko?*
I'm a self made person Alhamdullillah, I want some one who can support me in my ups and downs and be with me till my last breath no demands for marriage just a simple good looking girl well educated is what I'm looking for.


*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat