Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

MD Mahi 28 Unmarried Male From Shahdol Madhya Pradesh

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم

Name : Md Mahi
Father's Name : Md Yusuf
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Gender: MALE
DOB : 20/05/1996
Height : 5.09 ft.

*Qualifications : B.A. / M.A./ I.T.I / preparing for government exams
*Residence : Shahdol M.P
*Religion : Islam.

*Family Detail :* 
Total 5 members are there including me.
*Father : Railway Department
Mother : Housewife. 
1 Younger Brother : Home tutor / farming
1 Younger Sister : Pursuing education. 

Note - Please Do not hesitate to ask any further information which you may need about my profile



*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat