Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Sajith Hussain Sheikh 40 Divorced Male From Dubai Native Chennai Tamil Nadu

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

*Naam* : Sajith Hussain
*Cast ya surname* Muslim - Sheikh
*Age* 40
*Walid Walida* Mother House wife
Father - Retired
*Baki Family*- We are totally 5 -
1 elder sister Married
1 younger sister Married 
2 younger Brother , 1  married and 1 studying MBA
*City ya Address* Chennai , Tamilnadu 
*Education* MBA
*Aapka Job ya Business Details* Doing Business in Dubai 
*Monthly Income* 20000 to 25000 DIRHAMS 
*Aapki Height* 175 CM
*Marrital status* Divorced
*Maslak? (Sunni / Deobandi / Ahlehadis)* Sunni 

*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?*

She should be have strong fear of Allah 

*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega* ANY STATE

*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko*

I Have 2 kids , 1 daughter 6yrs old and 1 son 5yrs old both are living and studying in UAE. 2 kids will be live with me only . Those who accepts my kids she will contact me. I will never leave my kids 

I know English,Hindi,Urdu,Tamil, Malayalam 


*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat