Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Maqbool Raza 34 Divorced Male From Rajkot Gujarat

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony 


*BIO-DATA MALE*

*1) Full Name:- Maqbool Raza

*2) Gender:-Male

*3) Age:- 34

*4) Date Of Birth:-23/11/1988

*5) Marital Status:- Divorced 

*6) Height:-5.9"

*7) Complexion:- Fair and Healthy

*8) Education:-  12 th 

*9) Work /Job:- driving 

*10) Family Members:- 5

*11) Father Name:-  Yusuf Miya

*12) Mother Name:- Khairun bano

*13) Brothers:- 1 brother car mechanical
2 brother private job 

*15) Residence: wankaner near rajkot Gujrat 363621

*17) Hobbies:-cricket, shopping , travailing spending time with family and friends*

*18) Mother Tongue:- Gujarati & Hindi 

*19) Do you go to Dargah:- yes ( believe in Dargah and fatiha)*

*20) Maslak / Jamat:-Sunni*

*21) Expectations:-I and my 2 kids (boy ) need a partner who can take care of my mommy and daddy. I don't see anything in dowry
. I want an honest wife who takes good care of me and my mom and dad We will accept even if you are not very educated, we have no problem, just if he is happy then we are happy




*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat