Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

AM Anwar Khan 25 Unmarried Female From Mumbai Maharashtra

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*


AM Anwar Khan  
Date of Birth: 28 Oct 1999 
Mira Road, East, 
 Maharashtra. 

● Height
5'5" 
● Complexion
Fair 
● Nationality
Indian 
● Religion
Islam 
● Language
English, Hindi, Urdu 
● Mother Tongue
Urdu 
● Interest
Cooking, Reading books 
● Like
Trust & Honesty 
● Dislike
Liar, Fraud
Educational Qualifications 
● SSC from St. Mary's High School, Mira Road, Mumbai.
● SYJC (in Commerce) from Vedanta International
School& Junior College, Mira Road, Mumbai.
● Graduated in Bachelor of Mass and Media from Nirmala
Memorial Foundation Collage of Commerce and
Science, Kandivali, Mumbai.
About Myself: I am an easy-going person with a 
positive attitude towards life. I am simple, soft spoken, respectful, an educated person with the right mix 
of modern and traditional culture. I read the Quran & 
perform Namaz. I love good foods and also dabble in 
cooking whenever I get a chance at home. 
Family Details 
● Family Type
● Mother & Father
● Guardian's name
● Guardian's Occupation
● Brother' name
Joint Family 
Passed away 
Shabnam Bhaidani (Aunty)
Asghar Mohammed (Mama)
Business 
Mohammad Sarwar
Expectation: I am looking for someone who can 
be a true friend for life. He should be calm, 
understanding, caring, loving and at least be 
moderately religious. While I believe in Allah, I 
expect my partner to have the open mind 
to mingle with people from other religious 
and background. 
My ideal match would be someone who is 
successful in his career, well settled and has a 
positive outlook to life even when the going gets


*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat