Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Mohammed Irshad 36 Divorced Male From Kerala

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*


Name : Muhammed Irshad TO
Place : Kerala , Kozhikode 
Age : 36
Height : 5.10 / 178
Weight : 75

Family : I have an own house and me and my mother are living together here . I haven't any other siblings .
My father was died about 36 years ago when before my birth .
I'm divorced with 3 kids 
( one daughter 10 , 2 boys 7 and 3 )

Educational qualifications : Automobile engineering . Language is fluent in English and Malayalam and average in Hindi .

Profession: I'm doing a business that
Road and building construction materials bulk supplier .
Income : I have earned almost one lakh and above per month .



Nb : Priority for Infertility Woman , widows and Non-obligatory remarriage with kids will 
also be considered .

And one more thing,
Whoever is going to be my life partner in future , if she has the interest and ability to study further, I'll definitely provide all the necessary facilities and support for it by spending any amount of money.
It's my assurance


*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403

Join Channel 

Comments

Online Chat