Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

MD Belal 31 Unmarried Male From Howrah, West Bengal

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*



Name:- Md Belal.
Marital status: Unmarried
Age :- 31 yrs
Height:- 6ft
Complexion :  olive or wheatish
Qualification: BA Eng hons (APJ Abdul Kalam University, Indore)
_________
Job :- Er Railway C&W workshop Liluah
Designation:- Assistant tech(Office work)
Staying:- Howrah, West Bengal.(on rent)
__________
Family:-
Father:- Md Firdous (Ex railway employee)
Mother:- Shagufta Firdous (Housewife)
Brother:- Md Sarwar Alam (Area head, Volvo engineering)
_________
Expectations:-
I'm looking for a girl who is understanding, mature and needs extreme emotional support because I also need the same.
Wo mujhe smbhal paye emotionally and mentally and mai usey sambhal pau.

Choti si khwaish h. I need a girl who can support me emotionally and πŸ‘‰πŸ½meri duniya wo ho aur uski duniya mai hou.πŸ‘ˆπŸ½
Aur dono milkar aakhirat ki tayari karain, deen sawarey aur halal tarike se duniya bhi enjoy karain.
___________
Important information about me:-
Namaz 5 times
Roza, zakat sab krta hoon alhamdulillah.
_________
Other important Notes:-

Note:- Ek middle class insan hoon, apna ghar nahi hai per security k liye government job h alhamdulillah. Medical and railway travel facilities hain.
Financial condition thodi affected thi kuch reasons se. but now I'm recreating my financial condition with the help of my job alhamdulillah.

*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat