Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Izhar Abrar Sayyad 25 Unmarried Male From Pune Maharashtra

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*


*Name* Izhar Abrar Sayyed
*Education*  BBA GRADUATE 
*Occupation* Own Business Of Telemarketing & Network Marketing 

*SELF-EMPLOYED*
*ANNUAL INCOME* - 12 to 15 Lakh
*Mother Tongue*:
Urdu, Hindi 

*PERSONAL INTERESTS*
Sports,Cricket, Swimmer
Listener, Traveller. 
*PERSONAL
INFORMATION*
*DOB*
January 23, 1998
*AGE*: 25 Years and 11 Months 
*Gender*
Male
*Marital Status*
Single
*Father's Name*
Abrar Sayyed
*Nationality*
Indian
*TWO Siblings* Two Younger Sister  1st One Have Got Married 
2nd One is studying 
*HEIGHT* 5.11Ft. 
*Colour* Fair
*Location* :
PUNE, Maharashtra



Thanks for visiting my profile here are a few things you need to know about me, I'm a graduate with 6 years of experience from multinational & telemarketing companies, currently working as a project management lead for my own Business, I'm looking for an understanding and Mature partner who will respect my family and support me, If this sounds like you then feel free to contact


*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat