Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

TA Mohd Aslam 30 Unmarried Female From Faizabad Uttar Pradesh

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*
Name:  TA Mohd Aslam
Age : 30
Color : Fair 
Height:  5'2 Ft
Deeni Taleem 
** Reading Qur'an 
Five times offering Namaz etc.
Education: 10 th pass
Family Details 
Father name: Mohd Aslam 
( he have a Tailors shop in fetch ganj Faizabad
Mother Name : House wife 
Siblings:  2 Brothers and 1 sister non is Married .one Brother is Elder and others are Younger 
About my self :
The most important thing in my life religious Believers moral values&  respect for other.  I am modern thinking but believe in good values by our ancestors. I believe motto live and live 
Expectation :
I am looking for someone who is Ready 
To share  my responsibility and happiness 

*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat