Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Mohd Shafi Shaikh 36 Divorced Male From Nizamabad Hyderabad

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*

MALE BIO-DATA

Naam                - Shaikh Mohd. Shafi
Age                    - 36 years
Walid                 - Government servant(expired) & Walida Hai
Family               - 2 sisters( married)
                            1 brother( married)
City                     - Hyderabad
Address                - Nizamabad
Education           - SSC     
Job.                     - In Riyadh(Saudi Arabia)
Height.                - 5'6"
Marital status.   - Divorced  
Maslak.               - Sunni
Need                    - khula, divorce, bewa ya talaak shuda, yatheem,Mazur
Rishta Chahiye   -


*NOTE:*
I'm looking for a second wife,I already have a wife But No Kids & I'm not a divorcee nor widowed, not separated from my present wife.

I want to go for another nikha to support the widow/poor/divorcee to their financial crisis. Inshallah I'll manage equally/Separately(if needed) & Happily till the end of my life. InSha'Allah

I can bring Groom to KSA after marriage.
Note: Deendaar, Namazi aur Hijab



*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat