Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Zakir Shaikh 25 Unmarried Male From Sikar Rajasthan Native Saudi Arabia

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*

My name is Zakir Shaikh. And I am from Rajasthan Laxmangarh district Sikar. I want a girl for myself. My date of birth is 1998 / 25. I am Sunni. I have no education. I do not want any educated girl. It is very good if you are a housewife. Only family members are mother, father, two brothers.  There are three Haitian sisters, there are 8 members in the house in total and I work abroad in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for a girl whose age is between 25 to 24 years and she is a Muslim. The girl's complexion should be fair. She should be able to take care of her family members and should not be able to take care of her family. That's all.  This is my biodata which I have sent to you, got my number to use, share it or send FIR my biodata, 



*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat