Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Rahid T 27 Unmarried Male From Hyderabad

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

*Naam?* Rahid T
*Cast ya surname?* No caste
*Age?* 27
*Walid Walida?* Abdul Azeez
*Baki Family?* 2 younger married Sisters 
*City ya Address?* Hyderabad
*Education?* PG Psychology, Maths
*Aapka Job ya Business Details?* IIT Maths Teacher, Business 
*Monthly Income?* Don't want to say
*Aapki Height?* 178 cm
*Marrital status?*
 Never married

*Maslak? (Sunni / Deobandi / Ahlehadis)* Sunni

*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?*
Height ,Dheeni Education, good character, hijabi/Niqabi, 
*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega?*
Any where 
*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko?*
I am the follower of the prophet Mohammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam, I am looking for to have a good family and I will take care of the best way I can, that my rasool sallallahu alaihi wasallamma taught me.

*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat