Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

MD Rashid 29 Unmarried male From Bihar india

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimonials*

Name :MD Rashid 
Father: Imtiyaz Ashrafi
Mother :Last Bilkish Begum
Cast : Sayed
Native place: c\o master mojuddin At sarai saho South tola po parsa dist chappara (Bihar)
Sister: Khushboo khatoon
Elder Sister: subuhi naaz
Brother: Hafiz muddassir
Md muzammil
Md Asif
DoB: 09\ 04\ 1994
Address: Bihar india 
About me:

I am elder son in my family having 2 sister and 4 brother. I am down to earth humble caring and affectionate person. I am sensitive person making me awate of my feeling as well as those around me

Parental Details: 
Grand father: Late master mojuddin bade _ mobin Alam photo pi
Arshoon khanam
Job profile: 
Working in food for down to earth open-minded person who appreciate the need to keep the pace with charging times. Forgetting our roots she should be carrier oriented keeping family in priority 



*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*

Comments

Online Chat