Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Owais Ahmed 32 male unmarried from Delhi, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

*Madani Rishte India - Only Muslim Matrimony*

Name- Owaiz Ahmed
D.O.B- 16-Aug-1992
Height- 5'8''
Gender - male
Material status - Unmarried
Education- Graduated from P.G.D.A.V College,
Cleared CA-Inter.

*About Myself*

I belong to middle class family and hold an open minded personality.
I have caring, Happy, and Joyfull nature. My hobbies to Travel new places and play cricket, football basically all outdoor games.

Currently i am working as a Financial Analyst in American Express India Private Limited since July 2021 before joining AMEX, I have worked in US BASED IT RECRUITMENT company as a Finance Executive for a 2years.

My father have his own electrical work in Alakananda, Greater kailash Kalkaji.
My mother is house wife,
My younger sister is working in Private company office located at noida sector- 62
My younger brother is in class 12th.


*Expectation*

I am looking for a life partner who believe in to family values and enjoy togetherness.
She may be carrier oriented or homely. (Depend on my partner what she wants to do after marriages www.MadaniRishteIndia.com
*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403* 

Comments

Online Chat