- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
SF Mehtab Khan
39 Unmarried Female
*Required Only From Delhi*
Upper Middle Class Family
Education: Masters in Fine Arts
City: New Delhi
Moderate Practicing Muslim
Height 5.4
Family: both Parents, 2 Brothers and 1 Sister Married
Born and brought up in Delhi, I come from a family that beliefs in values and
hold culture closely. I'm an artist (paintings) by profession and hobby. Personally, I am a believer
in positive thinking and possess an understanding nature. Looking for a well-settled Sunni
Muslim, with similar thinking and who believes in faith and appreciating my professional skills.
Family Details
About Family: I belong to an upper middle-class family. My mother is a religious lady as well as a
good home maker. I am a sister of 3 younger siblings. Basically, from western Uttar Pradesh, but
whole family is settled and living in south Delhi since late 1980s.
39 Unmarried Female
*Required Only From Delhi*
Upper Middle Class Family
Education: Masters in Fine Arts
City: New Delhi
Moderate Practicing Muslim
Height 5.4
Family: both Parents, 2 Brothers and 1 Sister Married
Born and brought up in Delhi, I come from a family that beliefs in values and
hold culture closely. I'm an artist (paintings) by profession and hobby. Personally, I am a believer
in positive thinking and possess an understanding nature. Looking for a well-settled Sunni
Muslim, with similar thinking and who believes in faith and appreciating my professional skills.
Family Details
About Family: I belong to an upper middle-class family. My mother is a religious lady as well as a
good home maker. I am a sister of 3 younger siblings. Basically, from western Uttar Pradesh, but
whole family is settled and living in south Delhi since late 1980s.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment