- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
*Naam Aijaz
*Cast ya surname bhat
*Age 29
*Walid Walida Mohmmad Ramzan
*Baki Family 3 brothes all married I'm younger
*City ya Address working in Dubai
*Education hotel management
*Monthly Income?*1 lac
*Aapki Height?* 5.9
*Marrital status?*single
*Maslak? (Sunni / Deobandi / Ahlehadis)*sunni
*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?*
*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega?* Any where should be loyal
*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko?*
Just look for the match who can stay with me in Dubai
And in future I will move to Europe
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com
*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*
*Cast ya surname bhat
*Age 29
*Walid Walida Mohmmad Ramzan
*Baki Family 3 brothes all married I'm younger
*City ya Address working in Dubai
*Education hotel management
*Monthly Income?*1 lac
*Aapki Height?* 5.9
*Marrital status?*single
*Maslak? (Sunni / Deobandi / Ahlehadis)*sunni
*Aap Kaysa Rishta talash kar rahe ho Requirements?*
*India Ki kaun kaunsi jaga ka Rishta aapko Chalega?* Any where should be loyal
*Aur koi baat ya paigam dena hai saamne wale ko?*
Just look for the match who can stay with me in Dubai
And in future I will move to Europe
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com
*Contact Admin: wa.me/918652357403*
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment