Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

ZL Pathan 30 Single Handicapped Female From Delhi

Name: ZL Pathan
Gender: Female
Age: 1/4/1991
Height: 4ft 2in
Complexion: wheatish brown
Body type: a few extra Milos
Marital status: never married
Special case: physically disabled due to accident
Religion: Sunni barelvy muslim
Caste: pathan shekh
Values: very religious
Education: 10+2
Occupation: teacher
Mother tongue: hindi
Location: India
City: Delhi
Living in: Delhi
Brother: 2 ( married)
Sister: 3 (2 married)
Father: retired
About: I'm teacher 7 yrs of teaching experience. Physically disabled due to accident pair me rod Dali hai. Bt I do all work by myself. I like teaching, reading, writing n lisning Sufi n indian songs. I'm good cook I wanna my suitable match thank you

Note: Delhi nd up Azamgarh wale hi rabta kre 

Comments

Online Chat