Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Amjad Khan 39 Single Male From Delhi

my name..Amjad Khan.,, last name..                                   permanent address is Delhi city.53.Jafrabad near Metro Station  Zeenat Mahal School Metro pillar number 196 opposite.street number 1.,,, my height is.5.10.,, my weight is.51.kg.,, my birth date it is.6 June 1982.Saturday.,, caste is muslim.,, education is 10th.,, monthly income is 90000.minimum.,, job daily base.,, my city is Delhi. country is India.,,my father name is Gaffar Ahmed and my mother name is Arshiya Khan.,.,,,, Rishta chahie Mujhe allcast Mein simple ladki Chahe Garib ho ya Amir Ho.Kisi bhi Shahar ki ho ya state Ki Ho.... 

Comments

Online Chat