Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

F Khan 34 Divorced Female From Mumbai

 F Khan 34 Divorced Female From Mumbai




🌹 *بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ
ٱلرَّحِيمِ* 🌹

*MALE/FEMALE PROFILE*

*1. Name:-* F Khan

*2. Native:-* Mumbai

*3. Date of Birth:-* 26/12/1986

*4. Age:-* 34

*5. Marital Status:-* divorcee

*6. Height:-* 5.0 feet

*7. Appearance fair but fat.

*8. Qualification:-* b.com

*9. Work/Job:-* working in bpo

*10. Religion:-ISLAM*

*11. Maslak/Cult:-* none

*12. Believe in Dargah/Fateha:-* no


*13. Mother Tongue:-* hindi

*14. Namaz:-* yes

*15. Family Details:-*

*Father retired

*Mother:-* housewife

*Siblings:-*

*Brothers:-* one younger brother working.

*Sisters:-* one younger sister married (not working)

*19. Address Vikhroli (Mumbai)

*20. Parents contact no

*21. Expectation/Requirement of groom/Bride:-* good nature, own house, divorcee, widow or unmarried. Please note: not interested in married profile if you already have wife and looking for second marriage than excuse me). 🌷🍀🌷🍀🌷🍀🌷🍀🌷

Comments

  1. Interested plz send ur contact details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested my wtsapp no. 7905974388 contact me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allah apko munasib joda milade...Aameen 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaam walaikum..i am 47 widowed guy from mumbai currently in pune..have 3 kids living with my parents.i am working as a manager in mobile wholesale shop..msg me for further interaction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested I'm single aap ki profile achi hi pls call me +919849948992

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intrested. Iam from U.P.
    My whatsap no is 8808942257

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Online Chat