Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

S Khan 32 Female From Rajasthan Living in Muscat

S Khan 32 Female From Rajasthan Living in Muscat





S Khan
15 November 1988
Height : 5’2
Muscat, Oman
Education : B.com Tourism and Specialty in Marketing from Christ College. Languages : English , Hindi , Urdu Family Background:
• Father : Late Abdul Wasim Khan
• Mother : Rana Khan
• Sibling : Elder sister Irum Khan (married) currently residing in Egypt. Currently working at Ramada Hotel as Sales Manager.
• I am a person with modern religious beliefs, who lives a balanced life. Looking for a partner who is understanding and compassionate

Contact Karne k liy Madani Rishte page ko like kijiy Aur wahan par Aapka profile send kijiy

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum I am interested.contact me at aamirhomtrex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m from india and working in Dubai for aviation industry to know more about me u can contact me on my email : sagirbeig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Online Chat