An Khan female 37 Devoced From Mumbai Maharashtra

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Mohamed Mubarak 29 Male from Chennai

 29 Male from Chennai

Mohamed Mubarak
DOB: 16/3/1992.
Height : 5.9
Education: Bsc c s . post graduate .MSC IT
Job : medical field.
Father : Mubarak tajelsir . private employee in company .
Mother . House wife .
Sister : Masha Allah .I have .
Brother : Masha Allah I have . Am elder one ..
Alhamdulillah am from big family am proud .
Requirement : good family and 5time صلاه must be understanding and beautiful heart and face . Black hair .hight 5.4 and above .must know English
Am Muslim Sunni soffe .
I need one she be Muslim Sunni . Just not shaai
May be an image of 1 person, beard and indoor
534
People reached
12
Engagements
3
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Online Chat