Haji wasim 28 Jalna Unmarried

Create Your Free Profile On New Website

Create Your Free Profile On New Website
www.MadaniRishteIndia.com

Abdul Ahad 36 Divorced Male From Delhi

Abdul Ahad 36 Divorced Male From Delhi



 Assalam alaikum I am alone in my family, my mother expired 2 years ago. Later I got married and came to know that I got into more trouble and rest of the things discuss later, by the way I am a happy person. I believe that any problem can be solved by sitting among ourselves, there should be people who understand each other. I am a responsible person. I am very aware of my work and home. I like to spend time with family in free time. I like to keep my body in shape and also play games. I like to offer Namaz because I am very afraid of Allah and I make dua from ALLAH that my wife and my children are all be namazi and I like to eat good food, I am a responsible man and I pray that my future wife is also responsible and fearful of Allah. Career I'm working in accounts. Education I'm B.Com graduate. Date & Time of Birth Feb 13, 1985 Namaz 5 times Fasting Ramadan Umrah/Hajj Umrah Hijab Yes Prefer a Housewife Family Background Conservative, Nuclear Family, Middle Class Family based out of New Delhi, Delhi Father's Expired Mother's Expired Brother / Sister 1 brother of which 1 married. 1 sister of which 1 married. Caste Muslim: Barelvi Ma'thab Hanafi I need a wife who takes care of the house and family like a mother, and stands together in difficult times like a father like a younger brother who tries for me all the time and like a life partner who will support me in every turn of my life and always be my companion. And she should be namazi of 5 times. She should be 5' 0" to 5' 6" Age between 25 to 35 Years Marital Status Married, Awaiting Divorce, Divorced, Widowed, Annulled Religion Muslim Mother Tongue Urdu, Hindi Caste Muslim: Sunni City Delhi, Odisha, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajastha ...more Country India Education Level Diploma, High School, Trade School, Other, B.A Smoke No Drink No Challenged None

Comments

Online Chat